I am living and working in Uganda with Amazima Ministries, but my eyes are set on eternity.

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. (Colossians 3:1-4)

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Maize for my dad


 Well my dad mentioned that he wanted to see how our maize was doing.  I don't currently have time to type much up about it, but figured I'd post the pictures regardless.  These were taken probably on the 15th of June or so.  I don't remember exactly.  You probably can see that we had to replant some of our field because of very poor germination, but we learned our lesson. 






No comments:

Post a Comment