I am living and working in Uganda with Amazima Ministries, but my eyes are set on eternity.

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. (Colossians 3:1-4)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

African Children's Choir




I am a super lucky individual. I came to find out that Tyler has a friend in high places. His friend in Kampala has had a very successful business career (previously very high up in a Fortune 500 company.) More recently he moved to Uganda and is working to spread the Good News by working as a business manager of the African Children’s Choir. It is surreal. I have watched many online videos (and yes some tears have probably been present) of this amazing group of children and now I have a direct connection to them. Anyway, it seems as though I am going to get a backstage pass to one of their rehearsals. They don’t have any performances while I am here, but the guy said that it might be cooler to get in on one of their private practices. Needless to say I’m super pumped. If you have not seen or heard the African’s Children’s Choir I strongly advise you to look into them.


As for everything else going on here, it is going very well and I think things are going to start to pick up real soon on the building because Katie has just gotten back from the States. I’m excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment